We assist our clients in the fields of restructuring and turnaround of distressed companies, preliminary and main insolvency proceedings and the choice of the best business restructuring and recovery tools in the case of distress.
Thanks to the experience we have built up in this areas, we are suitable partners for assisting and guiding corporations in taking care of all debt restructuring schemes and formalities. Our teams of professionals, in fact, provide qualified and specific advice for safeguarding and meeting the needs, interests and reasons of all the stakeholders.
We are capable of offering the following services in this field:
- the analysis, study and definition of the most appropriate technical solutions for overcoming the business crisis and relaunching its activities;
- providing assistance and representation in dealings with the main creditors;
- negotiating debt restructuring activities, including those relating to insolvency or out-of-court proceedings;
- preparing the proposal to creditors for the approval of the restructuring plan;
- providing assistance and representation in the preliminary activities for the restructuring plan approval, if the relevant circumstances are met;
- providing in-court litigation assistance;
- providing assistance and support in preparing company documents, with a special focus on directors’ liability;
- preparing and negotiating recovery plans, debt restructuring agreements, pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy agreements.